The World Poutine Eating Championship is in town this year (or rather was). In a rare move, I have deliberately waited to write until after the event and you will soon see why. Now, food eating competitions can be fun to watch, attend or participate in. I mean who wouldn't enjoy an all girl hot dog eating competition?

Hot dog eating competition
Marry me..either one of you.


Or a straight out jello shots competition?

Jello shots
There's actually two jello shots on her body. Top one is pictured.


But I dont think anyone would take much pleasure in watching people stuff their faces with greasy oily fries smothered in cheese curds and gravy, which looks quite similar to...ahem, nevermind. Here's what normal poutine looks like for those non-Canadians. Look, truthfully, I enjoy a good poutine myself every now and then, and I'd like to keep it that way. But I will guarantee if you watch it being slathered against a fat guy's neck folds, diluted thoroughly in his sweat juice dripping off his oily beard stubs, you may never touch poutine again...or sleep for that matter. So, as a community service, I have delayed announcing the World Poutine Eating Championship until its conclusion last Sunday. Now if you are still keen on attending, have no gag reflex, and don't use the same scale of 'sane' that most of us adhere to, then there's always next year, for it's now an annual event. This is what you may be looking forward to...

Poutine competitive championship
Well you kinda saw this coming, after the treat you received in the previous photo.
Gotta keep things balanced in the universe.


Cost: Free

0 comments: