Jul 15, 2012

Timeplay (Revisited)

Timeplay

Earlier this year I was one of the first to review the latest kitsch, brought to you by Cineplex - Timeplay. And it bombed miserably. And to tell you the truth I was a bit generous with my review. It was one of the worst moments of wasted time I have ever encountered.

Now, about 6 months later, I've decided to revisit this train wreck and purchased a movie ticket at one of Cineplex's fine locations. I've gotta say this previously declared disaster area that was ready to be sealed in nuclear waste containers and dropped to the bottom of the ocean, has actually significantly improved. No longer manned by 5-year olds (I presume), its content now at least passes for entertainment. Its games actually incorporate trivia and fun facts that reward movie buffs and strong reflexes and punishes the flock of bimbos randomly poking their mobile screens with their STD infested gel nails. Who knew that something challenging that requires knowledge and quick thinking makes the rewards that much enjoyable?

Now if you look at the product's homepage it still has the same gay content that it originally launched with.

Timeplay
For ages 1-3.

Press 1 for Male and 2 for Female? I've seen more effort from comatose patients fighting off an attempted hospital rape. But don't be discouraged, that's just leftover waste from 6 months ago. If the content I witnessed today is the standard nowadays, this should be a lot more fun and worth while trying. Give it a go, it's free.

Cost: Free - top 3 get rewarded with 100 scene points and other free stuff

0 comments: