Apr 8, 2011

Mississauga Marathon

Quick..what has 4 paws, 2 large rabbit ears, hops along and runs for 42km in Mississauga next month??? (hopefully without humping anyone). No, it's not me...I dont have paws. The answer is....







a bunny rabbit running the Mississauga marathon of course. C'mon that was an easy one.

Bunny rabbit humping
Humping breaks and aid stations located every 2km along the course


The event is just a month away and you should come experience it. There's a bracket for everyone.

The Champs - Full Marathon 42k

Full Marathon

The Athletes - Half Marathon 21k


The In-Good-Shape Crowd - 10k, 5k



The Strollers, Babies and Families - 2k


The Rest (that includes your lazy ass)




Sadly I cannot participate in it, due to a crippling knee injury. However that doesn't mean I can't be involved, so I will donate my time once again, wake up at 4am on a weekend, and help out by volunteering and help organizers keep things in order.

If you want to join me, come on down in the Mississauga area. Details below.


Where - www.mississaugamarathon.com
When - May 14, 15 2011
Cost - $20 to $95 for participating

2 comments:

Neeraj said...

cool.
where do you steal your graphics from??

Alex said...

The Internet of course, but not stolen. I link directly to the owner's page. If someone doesnt like I will remove. And most of the custom stuff is done by me anyway, like the brackets above, then use imageshack to upload them.