Apr 15, 2011

Rammstein

Industrial metal fans have been waiting for them for 10yrs in the GTA and they're finally comming here. I'm talking about the band Rammstein of course. Their shows are always over the top productions, with amazing pyrotechnics and great stage work. They are sorta like Lady Gaga in production style, only they are german heavy metal dudes, and not a boy with makeup dressed in woman clothing.

Now I covered concerts before so I wont list the facts again, but what makes Rammstein worthy of seeing live? Let's take a look at a show like Rammstein versus some of the Top 40 favorites out there. Try and guess which one is which?

1. Staying upright and professional throughout the set
Rammstein or Beyonce?

2. Projecting the bad dude pose
Rammstein or Amy Winehouse?

3. Proudly displaying your 'unit'
Rammstein or Lady Gaga?

4. Putting on a non-fruity show
Rammstein or The Black Eyed Peas?

I hope that wasn't too hard.

Cost: $54 - $100 at Air Canada Centre (if you need tickets email me, I have 2 extra Sec104 Row8, sell cheap)

0 comments: