Aug 29, 2011

CN Tower

Well it's only fair I took time to talk about one of our most famous landmarks. Why now? Because we have an incredible deal for a very short time. Click here, print this coupon, and get access to CN Tower and its observation floor for only 10 bucks (after 8PM every day). So go catch the sunset and save some money on the way, otherwise that regular admission price they charge is reason enough to add them in the next issue of Al Qaeda's popular Inspire magazine (see below). If crazy Ahmed knew the extortion methods used up here in Canada, he would drop his AK47 and put up a ticket booth by the lake front, charge $34.99 for lakeshore entry, and would be happy knowing on his way to his 72 virgins our country's going to hell one loonie at a time.

Inspire CN Tower
$34.99 admission price...!facepalm!


You may recall some other evils unleashed on this city by the minions of CN Tower. But there are some positives. You can enjoy its views from the outside and let me tell you, that is one damn nice postcard. Despite the evilness inside it, I am proud to display it as part of my homepage image, I am proud it's a part of my city, and I am proud to use it as an example when the women ask me in the morning just how did I do that magic that they've never experienced before.

Cost: $10

2 comments:

Neeraj said...

Where did you get that from? What are you saying the last paragraph?

Thanks for the coupon!

Alex said...

Brother Ahmed sent me a copy from the Hindu Kush. I was just as surprised as you when I found the CN tower photo on it.